A holistic approach to a healthy lifestyle
In this workshop, Suzanne Powell shares her experiences working with physicians and lifestyle specialists in different fields to help patients with chronic illnesses. This is achieved through the use of traditional medical protocols combined with meditation, conscious eating and mindful breathing. The outcomes show the real connection between physical health and spirituality.
The talk will be imparted in English with interpretation to Spanish.
"La raíz de las enfermedades, un enfoque holístico"
Durante esta conferencia, Suzanne Powell compartirá su experiencia trabajando con médicos y especialistas en diversas áreas de la salud para ayudar a pacientes con enfermedades crónicas. Dicha práctica combina el uso de protocolos médicos tradicionales con meditación, adecuada alimentación y respiración consciente. Los resultados nos mostrarán la verdadera relación que existe entre nuestros problemas de salud y nuestra espiritualidad.
La charla será impartida en inglés con interpretación al español.
IMPORTANT!!! Please read before printing the ticket
Note that the course is FREE of charge and will be presented in English with interpretation in Spanish.
- You must be 16 years of age or older to take the first level of the course and 17 years of age or older to take the second level.
- Children and babies are not allowed in the classroom. Once the course has started, the classroom is no longer accessible.
- It is necessary to present the printed ticket every day to get it stamped. Tickets on mobile devices are not valid.
- You will be disqualified to continue the course in the instance that you miss a day. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- It is mandatory to have done the first level to attend the second level.
- If you are repeating the Zen course it is not necessary to register or print a new ticket. You just need to bring your ticket with the stamps from the previous course or arrive 30 minutes before the 2nd level course starts to answer some questions.
- The room will open one hour before the each session begins. At the end of the last day of each level, an additional 30 minutes is required to recognize the partners and collaborators who made this event possible.
- If the course is full and you do not have a ticket, there will be a standby line where you can wait at your own risk, for last minute cancellations.
- By attending the course: I authorize my image to be used in photos or videos, published by Suzanne Powell or the organizing committee.
Schedule and Location of events
2017 ZEN Course:
August 14, 15 and 16 from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
August 18 and 19 from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm;
August 20 from 11:00 am to 2:30 pm.
Venue: Bronson Centre Theatre
Address: 211 Bronson Avenue, Ottawa, ON. K1R6H5
Venue Capacity: 850 Persons
Also offered, at a minimal cost: Workshop “A holistic approach to health issues” (CAN $10 charge)
Sunday 13 from 4:30 to 6:30 pm
For more information regarding the event, please visit the following link: