Voyages Terra Nature Feature Group Cruise
November 6 to 25, 2019
Rates (per person double occupancy)*:
Inside Category IB - $3595 CAD
Oceanview Category OB - $4195 CAD
Oceanview Category OA - $4275 CAD
Balcony Category BA - $5195 CAD
Book before September 30, 2018 and receive 2-free amenities!
- 3-nights hotel at Wellington Hotel 3* (or similar)
- Group hotel transfer to NYC Cruise Terminal
- 15-day Panama Canal cruise on NCL Dawn
- One free amenity (from list below)
- Ultimate Beverage Package^
- Dining Package^
- 20 Photo Package^^
- 250 Internet Package^^
- $50 USD Port Shorex Credit^^
- $75 On Board Credit^^
NOTE: ^ 1st and 2nd guests only ^^ per cabin
- Domestic or International flights
- Airport transfers
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel/Cancelation Insurance (quote available)
- Gratuities for bus driver/guide/escort/ship staff
- Anything not specifically stated in “Includes”
* Certain conditions apply. All prices in CAD dollars. The prices advertised in this brochure include all taxes and service charges. The contribution to FICAV of $1.00 per $1,000 of tourist products or services purchased is additional to the fare. In the event of an increase in taxes, duties or other charges authorized by a recognized public authority, the prices shown could increase accordingly. The price may also vary in case of an increase in the fuel surcharge imposed by the carrier. Minimum of 30 participants required, maximum of 60. Limited number of cabins available (6-BA, 8-OA, 8-OB, 8-IB). Additional stateroom categories available at market price. Flights and additional pre or post-cruise hotel stays available upon request. Refer to the general conditions appearing in the registration form.
- Why a Panama Canal Cruise? - This is a destination on many peoples' bucket list and if you have been there many years ago, it is changing to accommodate larger ships. Also, cruising the Caribbean in late fall is very comfortable temperature wise. Plus it is a create time of year to get away and relax before Christmas!
- Why depart from New York? - What a better way to start the cruise from one of the largest entertainment cities in the world. There is something to do at all hours of the day (and night). It also provides easy access to every across Canada.
- What is included? - It order to keep the cost down, we limited inclusions to:
- 3-nights in New York city hotel
- Group transfer from hotel to pier
- Panama Canal cruise on Norwegian Dawn
- Can I add extras? - You can add extras like a Broadway Show, visit to the Statue of Liberty, a museum, an art gallery or a walk in Central Park! And that is just New York city. On the cruise you can decide which ports to visit and which to relax on board the cruise ship. We will be available to help you. If we get a large enough group and some specific requests we can add some extra group tours. Many people have visited New York and we want to provide the best experience with out duplicating sites you may have visited.
- Can we book flights with the tour? - Yes you can! If we have a group of more than 10 departing from the same airport, we can get a group contract and reduce the cost. We also suggest using those air carrier points or credit card points to help you with flight costs. Also by booking flights individually, if you want to stay in Tamapa or Florida long, we can easily accomodate requests.
- What staterooms are available? We have:
- 6-BA Mid-ship Balcony (Deck 9, 10, or 11)
- 8-OA Oceanview Picture Window (Deck 8)
- 8-OB Mid-ship Oceanview Picture Window (Deck 5)
- 8-IB Mid-ship Inside (Deck 8 or 9)
Howevery we can add additional cabins to the group if there is something specific required. Please note cabins are available on a first come, first served bases and are subject to availability.